Yunnan: Yuanyang Rice Terraces + Dongchuan Red Land
Photograph the spectacular Yuanyang rice terraces from dawn to dusk, admire the large-scale rapeseed flower fields and beautiful red land, find out the secret of light and shadow on mirror fields.
Take a visit of two most photogenic places in Yunnan, Yuanyang Rice Terraces and Dongchuan red land. Shoot the flooded rice terraces and reflections in fields at sunrise, and red high land in spring.
Welcoming dinner at 6pm. The tour leader will introduce the trip details at night.
Stay in Kungming.
- Photography guiding
- All transportation in the itinerary
- Accomordation (4-star, best in local) for 7 nights
- Personal processing instructions
- Fresh Coffee if outdoor in early morning
- Airport/train station pick up and transfer in Kunming
- Flight/train to Kungming
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and driver if satisfied
Max. number of participants: 8; Min. number: 3.
- Accommodation is provided in local best hotels and based on 2-people per room.
- Price per participant – USD $2700 single occupancy | USD $2400 for shared occupancy
Two cameras will be very helpful, it will save your time to change the lenses. Better to have one full frame body with regular lens, and one half frame for zoom lens.
For sunrise, 24-70 and 70-200 are needed; at sunset, 70-200 is more useful.
Besides, if would be great if you have a primary lens with big aperture (1.4 or 1.8) for low light indoor photography.
Tripod is very necessary of course. We prepare at least 2 tripods for backup, you can bring your ball head only and use it on our tripod if concerning about the weight of your luggages.
I don't think you will use polarizer filters or ND filters in Xiapu.
Besides, it will be great if you can bring a mini tripod for your mobile phone, lots of opportunities to film time-lapse when tide coming.
- Deposit: a USD 300 non refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- Full Payment: is required 40 days prior to the tour starts and is accepted by PayPal.
- Refund Policy:
- a full refund if you could find a replacement.
- there will be a 50% refund of balance payment on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure
- a 25% refund between 30 and 15 days prior date of departure
- a 10% refund on cancellations made less than 15 days of departure
- Initial deposit will be retained.
Top Gao worked as an English-speaking tour guide for almost 10 years, and got into photography tours since 2016.
Top guided 100+ photographers from all over the world and supported dazons of workshops in recently years for photo tour organizations and clubs from US and Euros area.
Knowing the camera gears well, with unique perspective of composition, will lead you to get portfolio shots in Yunnan.