1. Deposit requirement
You are required to pay a deposit of $100 per trip for your booking to be confirmed. If your booking is made within 10 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
2. Final payments
Final payment is not required. Just pay me cash (RMB or USD) when first meet. Full payment is necessary if involved in hotels, flights, train tickets booking.
3. Payment methods
We accept PayPal and cash only. If you pay by PayPal, you need to pay the extra PayPal charge of 5%.
You can also pay by credit card via PayPal if you don't have PayPal account. I can create an invoice on PayPal, and you will get a link in the mail, then follow the intruction to finish the payment.
4. Cancellation policy
If you cancel a photo tour:
- 60 days or more prior to departure, I will refund the deposit;
- between 31 and 59 days prior to departure, I will retain the deposit or 30% of the total booking cost;
- 19-30 days, I will retain the deposit or 50% of the total booking cost;
- less than 18 days, I will retain 100% paid
Note that the deposit or booking cost you made can be used for your next trip if you cancel the tour less than 18 days before departure or you can find anyone to take your place.
The price of your trip includes:
- Photography expert guiding service
- All private transport listed in the itinerary
- All entrance fees, and photography activities (like cormorant fisherman, local family visits, local people portraits)
- Bottles of water and hot coffee
The price of your trip does not include:
- Accommodation and meals
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Service fees charged by PayPal
I never share your personal information with third parties except in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
1) Book the hotel, your full name is required by hotel.
2) Reserve the train tickets/flights, your full name and passport copy are required by service providers.