Top Things to Know
Our Focus Is On Photography Tours Only
- LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHY KNOWLEDGE:Our guides are Zhangjiajie locals who work in the mountains for over 200 days a year, allowing them to possess in-depth knowledge of local photography. They can predict when the sun will shine on specific peaks and recommend the best photos to take in different seasons and weather conditions.
- We are not sales people, but photographers. We design photo tours.
- Our bread and butter is to set off in the early morning and return after sunset.
- Due to limited numbers of photo guides, we are booked up quickly during the high season.
Best Time to Visit Zhangjiajie
It is advisable to avoid visiting in July and August as these months are crowded with tens of thousands of tourists, mainly due to the school summer holiday.
How to Get to Zhangjiajie from Guilin and Other Cities
You can now take the direct high-speed train from Guilin to Zhangjiajie (D3968, 14:36-22:15). However, please note that the train number and schedule may be subject to change.
Alternatively, you can fly directly from Beijing, Shanghai, or Xi'an to Zhangjiajie.
Zhangjiajie Photography Tour Ideas
- 2 days | one night in Wulingyuan - focus on mountain peaks + sunrise in Laowuchang
- 3 days | 1 night in Wulingyuan & 1 night in downtown - focus on sunrise and sunset + mountains + Tianmen Mountain
- 4 days | 2 nights in Wulingyuan & 1 night in downtown - cover most of photography sites in mountains + Tianmen Mountain