Avatar Mountains Photography
Private photo tour, avoiding tourists crowds with an experienced local photo guide.
This Zhangjiajie photography tour is designed for photo lovers to capture Zhangjiajie’s natural wonders.
This Zhangjiajie photography tour can be customized depending on what photos you want to take. Feel free to tell me your interests and ideas!
Stay overnight in downtown and have a good rest. You will hike a lot in the next few days.
- Photography guide
- Transportation in private van
- All entrance fees to photography locations
- Airport/railway station pick up and transfer
- Flight/train to Zhangjiajie
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and driver if satisfied
It's a private photo tour. You are the only leading role.
All hostels on mountains were closed since June, 2019. All tourists can stay at hotels in the footer of mountains now. There are many hotels including Pullman.
However, can't shoot sunrises and sunsets any more since then. The cable up down the mountains opens at around 7am and closes at 6pm.
Telling us your requirements, such as adding one more day or making it shorter, or focus on landscapes more. We can easily design a new itinerary by your interests.
Two cameras will be very helpful, it will save your time to change the lenses. Better to have one full frame body with regular lens, and one half frame for zoom lens.
For sunrise, 24-70 and 70-200 are needed; at sunset, 70-200 is more useful.
Besides, if would be great if you have a primary lens with big aperture (1.4 or 1.8) for low light indoor photography.
Tripod is very necessary of course. We prepare at least 2 tripods for backup, you can bring your ball head only and use it on our tripod if concerning about the weight of your luggages.
- Deposit: a USD 300 non refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- Full Payment: is required 40 days prior to the tour starts and is accepted by PayPal, Alipay and Wechat.
- Refund Policy:
- a full refund if you could find a replacement.
- there will be a 50% refund of balance payment on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure
- a 25% refund between 30 and 15 days prior date of departure
- a 10% refund on cancellations made less than 15 days of departure
- Initial deposit will be retained.
Mercier Zeng designed the itinerary based on years experience, he will guide the workshop by himself.
Mercier guided 300+ photographers from all over the world, and got over 100 excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. Some photographers traveled with him 3 even 5 times in Guilin. He helped beginners and pros to get the portfolio shots since 2014.
Mercier traveled many photography destinations overseas, like Myanmar, Vietnam, Thailand, New Zealand to get to know more about photographers' needs.