Top Things to Know
Local Experts in Tailor-making and Guiding
We are photographers. We understand how important this photo tour is to you. We shall be happy to start at 3 am, climb the mountain at 4:30 am for sunrise, and get down from the sunset mountain at 8 pm.
Our guides use Nikon, Canon and Sony full-frame cameras. We can arrange photo guides according to your taste. We can instruct you on camera settings and compositions.
Some of our guides go to the mountains 100+ times every year, and meet the cormorant fishermen once or twice a week. We know the sunrise angles at different seasons, so we go to different locations to capture the most photogenic moments.
We Guided Worldwide Photographers
- We helped Austin Mann took a photo of cormorant fisherman with iPhone 11 Pro in September 2019, the photo was selected by Apple to advertise iPhone 11.
- Alexander Alexandrov - Filmed a documentary of fishermen with us and published on many medias
- Sarah Wouters - went to the final list of HIPA photo contest with a photo that took with Mercier Zeng
- Timothy H. Joyce - won couple of photo contest in USA
Here are just a few of photographers we've guided...
- 1340+ photographers
- 57 countries
Day Tours Planning
- 1 day in Yangshuo | classic mountain sunrise + cormorant fishermen at sunset
- 2 days in Yangshuo + Longji | one day with classic sunrise + cormorant fishermen at sunset; one day in Longji rice terraces
- 3-4 days in Yangshuo + Longji | 2 days focus on karst mountains, cormorant fishermen; and the rest days in Longji rice terraces
- 5 days in Guilin + Yangshuo + Longji | If you have 5 or more days, can spend more time to explore the countryside life, buffalo farmers, minority family visits, local markets, etc.
Here are our previous customers' choices.
- 10% 1 day
- 20% 2 days
- 40% 3 days
- 30% 4+ day