Huangshan, 4 hours high speed train from Shanghai. Huangshan photography tours are mostly focus in Two areas: Yellow Mountains, Xidi and Hongcun ancient village.
Photographers come to Yellow Mountains are inspired by its natural wonders: wind-carved pine trees, breathtaking peaks, amazing sea of clouds and winter snow scenery.
Besides the spectacular Yellow Mountains, Xidi and Hongcun ancient village are all famous because it's unquie architectures style, both are listed in the UNESCO world heritage.
Best Photography Sites in Yellow Mountains
- Sunrise: Lion Peak, Purple Cloud Peak, Bright Summit
- Sunset: Dispelling Cloud Pavilion
- Sea of Clouds: Jade Screen Pavilion, Refreshing Terrace, White Goose Ridge, Dispelling Cloud Pavilion and Bright Summit
- Mountain Peaks: Lotus Peak (the highest), Celestial Capital Peak (the most dangerous), Bright Summit (the most plat), Begin-to-believe Peak, Lion Peak, Jade Screen Peak, Turtle Peak, Purple Cloud Peak
- Odd-shaped Pines: Welcoming-guests Pine (the east side of Jade Screen Peak), Seeing Out Guest Pine (close to Jade Screen Peak), Company-guest Pine (close to Jade Screen Peak), Double Dragon Pine (in West Cloud Sea), Phoenix Pine (Sea Heart Pavilion), Leading Pine (Begin-to-believe Peak), and Black Tiger Pine
Huangshan Photography Tour Planning
- 1 2 days | one night in mountains - focus on sunrise and sunset + Hongcun Village
- 2 3 days | 2 nights in mountains - focus on sunrise and sunset + Xidi and Hongcun Village
- 3 4 days | 2 night in mountains - cover most of photography sites in mountains + Xidi and Hongcun Village + other hidden sites